CONTINUING ED COURSES FOR DENTAL ASSISTANTS
The Dental Assistant Academy of Chicago currently offers two courses to fulfill the continuing education (CE) course training requirements for dental assistants: Coronal Polishing, and Sealant Placement.
Qualifying students can register online now for our currently scheduled course start dates (below).
Please contact us if you would like to arrange special training dates, or to get more information about future courses.
ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR CE COURSES
The dental assistant must be at least 18 years old, have at least 1000 hours of clinical dental assisting experience or have graduated from an accredited program for dental assistants recognized by the Commission on Dental Accreditation, or is a currently board-certified dental assistant and may lawfully perform Coronal Polishing.
Students who have graduated from DAAC prior to the current calendar year may also qualify.
To register for DAAC’s continuing education courses:
- Select the desired CE course by checking the box below; you can register in more than one course at a time, and click “Next Step”.
- Verify your name and email address, and click “Next”.
- Enter your complete contact details, verify the courses in which you’re registering, and click “Register”. You will be sent an email confirmation of your registration (please check your spam folder if you do not initially see the email).
- When you submit the registration, on the final page you will be shown a secure form to pay the course fees with a debit or credit card. Paying the course fees officially reserves your spot in the course. After registering, you can also pay your fees in person, or in the DAAC Student Portal. PLEASE NOTE: if you qualify for a multi-course discount, the discount will NOT be reflected in your initial course fee invoice. You can either pay the full amount and we will refund your discount, or wait until we apply the discount to your student account before paying.
- When you have completed your registration, DAAC will contact you to complete any additional required paperwork.