The Dental Assistant Academy of Chicago offers an array of continuing education (CE) courses to meet training requirements for dental assistants. Qualifying students can register online now below. If you don’t see a start date for the course you’d like to take, please contact us.
DENTAL ASSISTANT CE COURSES ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS
(click for more details)
Register For Continuing Ed Courses Now:
To register for DAAC’s continuing education courses:
- Select the desired CE course by checking the box below; you can register in more than one course at a time, and click “Next Step”.
- Verify your name and email address, and click “Next”. If you have already taken a course with DAAC, please use the email address we already have on file so our system can retrieve your record.
- Enter your complete contact details, verify the courses in which you’re registering, and click “Register”. You will be sent an email confirmation of your registration (please check your spam folder if you do not initially see the email).
- When you submit the registration, on the final page you will be shown a secure form to pay the course fees with a debit or credit card. Paying the course fees officially reserves your spot in the course. After registering, you can also pay your fees in person, or in the DAAC Student Portal. PLEASE NOTE: if you qualify for a multi-course discount, the discount will NOT be reflected in your initial course fee invoice. You can either pay the full amount and we will refund your discount, or wait until we apply the discount to your student account before paying.
- When you have completed your registration, DAAC will contact you to complete any additional required paperwork.