DAOC is proud to be approved to accept veteran benefits for military veterans and their family. Learn how you can use your Post-9/11 GI Bill®* or MyCAA to attend Dental Assistant Academy of Chicago by clicking a link below, or get in touch with and admissions representative who can help you through the process.
- Chapter 30 & 1606 Montgomery GI Bill® Active Duty/Selected Reserve (MGIB & MGIB-SR)
- Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation for Veterans with service connected disabilities
- Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill®
- Chapter 35 Dependents’ Educational Assistance (DEA)
- National Guard Tuition Assistance Program (TA)
- MyCAA Military Spouse Career Advancement Account
* GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.