Digital Scanning and Milling
This is an introduction-level course for digital dental scanning and milling using industry standard technology and techniques.
Topics include: Use of CAD/CAM Technology, scanning to take accurate digital impressions design and milling, CAD/ CAM materials, and glazing.
DIGITAL SCANNING AND MILLING
PREREQUISITES & REQUIREMENTS
Be at least 18 years of age , hold current CPR card
(2a) Complete 2,000 hours of clinical dental assisting experience
(2b) Complete a Illinois Board approved dental assisting program
(2c) Hold a current national DANB Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) Certification
To register for DAAC’s continuing education courses:
- Select the desired CE course by checking the box below; you can register in more than one course at a time, and click “Next Step”.
- Verify your name and email address, and click “Next”.
- Enter your complete contact details, verify the courses in which you’re registering, and click “Register”. You will be sent an email confirmation of your registration (please check your spam folder if you do not initially see the email).
- When you submit the registration, on the final page you will be shown a secure form to pay the course fees with a debit or credit card. Paying the course fees officially reserves your spot in the course. After registering, you can also pay your fees in person, or in the DAAC Student Portal. PLEASE NOTE: if you qualify for a multi-course discount, the discount will NOT be reflected in your initial course fee invoice. You can either pay the full amount and we will refund your discount, or wait until we apply the discount to your student account before paying.
- When you have completed your registration, DAAC will contact you to complete any additional required paperwork.