HIPPA Compliance Training for Healthcare Professionals
This course covers key information and policies that all healthcare professionals need to know about HIPPA compliance.
Course topics include: security and privacy rules, patient rights, breach of notification, ways to enforce HIPPA, discussion on HITECH Act, Omnibus rule, compliance checklists, and handouts.
To register for DAOC’s continuing education courses:
- Select the desired CE course by checking the box below; you can register in more than one course at a time, and click “Next Step”.
- Verify your name and email address, and click “Next”.
- Enter your complete contact details, verify the courses in which you’re registering, and click “Register”. You will be sent an email confirmation of your registration (please check your spam folder if you do not initially see the email).
- When you submit the registration, on the final page you will be shown a secure form to pay the course fees with a debit or credit card. Paying the course fees officially reserves your spot in the course. After registering, you can also pay your fees in person, or in the DAOC Student Portal. PLEASE NOTE: if you qualify for a multi-course discount, the discount will NOT be reflected in your initial course fee invoice. You can either pay the full amount and we will refund your discount, or wait until we apply the discount to your student account before paying.
- When you have completed your registration, DAOC will contact you to complete any additional required paperwork.